“Easily accessible by car, die Nockalm is located in Carinthia’s mountains at the border to Styria. Our relatives from Germany prefer to travel by plane. From the airport they booked a shuttle bus that conveniently took them into the mountains.”
Josefine P. (56), Linz, regular guest since 2001
to Klagenfurt, Predlitz or Spittal and by Taxi Ebeneder to Turracherhöhe
to Klagenfurt and by Taxi Ebeneder to Turracherhöhe
General conditions for arrival and stay after october, 2021:
* Guests must present a valid antigen test , a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a passed COVID-19 disease in addition to the registration upon arrival.
* Registration is mandatory when entering a hotel, restaurant or excursion destination - in Carinthia uniformly via the MyVisit Pass.
After arrival, the guest will have to renew the tests during the stay, when using other services in the hotel , after the expiration of the validity of the tests. (Testing options listed below).
* NO FFP2 mask obligation indoors if : 3-G rules are respected.
* There are test possibilities on the Turracherhöhe for a fee in our own test lane, info on the Turracherhöhe homepage at: www.turracherhoehe.at
Free PCR testing and antigen testing for domestic and foreign guests available in Feldkirchen,
for domestic guests also in the pharmacies.
* Free testing possibilities: Antigen and PCR tests
* free testing possibilities in pharmacies (only for Austrian guests free of charge) : Pharmacy overview
* currently the 3-stage plan is stage 1
* many questions are also answered on Kärnten.at!